Note * This works on both old or new simcard
- Create free SSH account online (e.g. FastSSH, BestVPNSSH etc.)
- After you create, take note of your account details like hostname, port, username and password (we will use this is HTTP Injector settings)
- Open you HTTP Injector app, go to SSH Settings then input your account details noted in step No.2.
- Click back and go to Payload Generator:
Payload: tick Normal/Split
URL/Host: any proxy server or free sites from Globe/TM and Smart/TNT (ex. M.facebook.com)
Request Method: Connect
Injection Method: Normal
Query method: NA
Extra header: Check Online Host, Forward host and Keep Alive
- Click Generate Payload.
Input Remote Proxy:
Proxy IP/Host = your network APN proxy or work proxy server
Port = Proxy port number e.g. 80, 8080, 3128 etc.
- Click Save and check DNS (Google DNS) option and Start SSH.
- Turn on your mobile data before click Start button to connect to the internet.
To save your configuration, just use the export config option on then it will save as your own .ehi file. If the current setup doesn’t work on your network you can try another proxy server and port or try another APN then test again by click start button until you get connected status in log tab.
APN to use for HTTP Injector:
Go to Settings, more / Mobile networks then Access point names and select the right APN:
Globe/TM: http.globe.com.ph, www.globe.com.ph, internet.abs-cbn.com.ph
Smart/ Talk N Text / Sun: internet, wap, minternet
Please note that free SSH account may only work for 5 to 7 days, so you need to create a new one after you login expires. Just follow the same procedure above when you create another .ehi file configurations. If your settings is working you can also share it with other device by simply using the import config option on HTT Injector. Check previous posts on how to get Mtnmpulse data on your sim old or new.
In case you are yet to Migrate to the MTN mpaulse kindly dail *344#