Big Brother Cameroon Housemates Tear For Their Lives As House Almost Got Seriously Burnt (Watch Video) | HOME4ENT

 Contact Us: Home4ent@yahoo.com

MUSIC | FREEBEAT | VIDEOS | MIXTAPES | ALBUM

The house where the Cameroonian version of the Big Brother reality TV show is currently holding, almost caught fire last night.

In a video that is making the rounds online, some of the housemates were working in the kitchen when a loud noise accompanied by fire erupted from the gas cooker. The incident saw the housemates scampering for safety. Thankfully no one was injured.

Watch the video below;

Trust Nigerians to react to the incident. See their tweets below;

  “Help Me Find A Man” – DJ Cuppy Begs Mr Eazi

FOR MUSIC PROMOTION & ADVERT PLACEMENT CALL OR WHATSAPP +16122050077

  •  
  •  
  •  

About the author

MEDZ

Leave a Comment

Open chat
Contact Us..!!